On Jan 31, 2007, at 1:08 AM, Kevin Ballard wrote:

Ok, this has been addressed in r21621.

Woot, great, thanks for this! Jotted down on the 1.4 ChangeLog I'll be committing to trunk soon.

-jmpp

On Jan 30, 2007, at 12:47 PM, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:

3) The addition of a MacPorts mirror list in the same file with a starting single entry pointing to a distfiles/ (or any other better idea) location in our svn repo, where we can start loading selected distfiles for projects missing them at their main sites. Such list could pave the way for a future MacPorts mirroring system, as adding new entries to it would be transparent to users and Portfiles, the latter only having to use "master_sites macports:foo:bar" to leverage our mirrors just as they currently do SourceForge's;

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org