However, make sure those ${destroot} get added to the install paths that are missing them.

I am not getting this, every effort I made, I get an error.

destroot {
    # Install binary
    xinstall -m 0755 ${worksrcpath}/${name} ${destroot}${prefix}/sbin

    # Install man page 'rbldnsd.8'
xinstall -m 0640 ${worksrcpath}/${name}.8 ${destroot}${prefix}/ share/man/man8
}

That is how I have it, it works. Are you saying this I need to set destroot to the source of the target, I have it set in the target now. I looked at my original email to be sure I did not copy and paste the wrong file.

On a previous email where you received "Need destroot" one of the destinations did not begin with ${destroot}. It seems those are fixed or gone, from the above.

What are the errors you're now receiving?