On 2016-10-13 17:11, Clemens Lang wrote:
> Hi,
> ----- On 13 Oct, 2016, at 17:00, Michael Dickens michae...@macports.org wrote:
>> Your connection is not private
>> Attackers might be trying to steal your information from
>> trac.macports.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).
> See https://twitter.com/globalsign/status/786505261842247680
> See also http://apple.stackexchange.com/a/257082
> The problem is with the intermediate, not with our certificate, it seems.

Here is a statement from GlobalSign on the matter:

The responses will be cached on your system for the next days. Manual
user action is required to clear the cache if you want to get rid of the
error earlier.

On older versions of the Mac operating system, the command
  crlrefresh rp
might clear the cache in /var/db/crls/*cache*.db, but I had no way to test.

On macOS 10.12 Sierra, the cache appears to be stored in

I do not know any official, documented way from Apple to clear cached
entries in this database. However, I documented some way that worked for
me here: