On 10/17/16 6:38 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> On Oct 17, 2016, at 7:55 PM, David Evans <dev...@macports.org> wrote:
>> On 10/17/16 2:38 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>>>> On Oct 17, 2016, at 2:43 PM, David Evans <dev...@macports.org> wrote:
>>>> I'm trying to commit as many pending svn commits as soon as possible in
>>>> anticipation of the migration to git. I'd
>>>> appreciate it if you could look at these 3 tickets and let me
>>>> know if you agree they can be committed as is, or
>>>> if you have any suggestions for their improvement.
>>>>  https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52545
>>>>  https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52590
>>>>  https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52615
>>> I've responded in the tickets.
>> Thanks, Ryan. Based on your review, unless you want to do the honors, I'll
>> go ahead
>> and commit the keybinder ports (#52545, #52590) later this evening and add
>> the suggested
>> fixups and enhancements to #52615 for further review.
> That would be great if you would commit it.
>> While we're doing this, if you could comment on ticket #51685 concerning the
>> MyPaint-devel update requested there,
>> I'd appreciate it. gimp2-devel has been stuck at its current version since
>> last May for want of libmypaint >= 1.3.0.
>> I'd like to be able to update to version 2.9.4.
> I looked into this now and added comments in the ticket. Looks like by the
> time libmypaint got to version 1.3.0, it had been fully separated from
> mypaint, and we will need to make a separate port to build that. Fortunately,
> it's using autotools, not scons, so hopefully the port will be
Sounds good. I see you commented on #48278. Including the gegl support there
is no longer required by gimp2-devel but
would be nice. Probably should use gegl-devel rather than gegl-0.3 for
compatibility with gimp2-devels dependencies or
allow both with path depspec. Both are at version 0.3+, gegl-devel is just a
little farther along than gegl-0.3.
macports-dev mailing list