On 2018-03-02 15:05, Leonardo Brondani Schenkel wrote:
I can volunteer to do that (not immediately, but I believe I could do it in the upcoming weeks). Just a thought: to make the implementation more manageable, I could implement a mapping from SPDX to "license group" (basically the ones that are there now) so the script still deals with a smaller set of groups instead of all the possible individual license variations. Would you find that agreeable?

On a second inspection, I'm not sure if that mapping to the existing license names buys much to be honest -- you already have the groups of "good", "restrictive", etc. so I can just map directly. Anyway, will give it a shot when I can and share the results here.
// Leonardo.