[Sending from the correct address this time]

I'd still like to see the opportunistic (via libarchive / bsdtar)
compression (pull request #45) integrated at some point; with modern
machines and their soldered-down storage, it's all the more useful.

Shall I open a ticket in trac as a feature request for 2.5?