On 2018-4-12 10:47 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> The developer of buildbot thinks we may be able to improve buildbot's
> performance when there are so many pending builds, by switching to a
> postgresql database [2]. I intend to do that, when I have time.

If switching databases would help, that would mean we're doing a lot of
queries in getNextBuildOnPortBuilder, which would mean
request.properties.getProperty involves a query. So that means we should:

(a) only do the queries once for each set of build requests, and
(b) use Deferred so the main thread isn't waiting for every query to finish.

- Josh