On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 11:59:17 +0200 Mojca Miklavec
<mo...@macports.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are still some python modules that provide support for python
> 2.6 and 3.3. Is it ok to put all of them to py-graveyard?

As a data point, Python 2.6 and Python 3.3 are both past End of
Life and are no longer supported by the Python folks.

> There are a number of broken py34-* ports due to missing
> dependencies (notably py34-matplotlib).
>
> Do we want to:
> (a) Temporarily add those missing dependencies until the rest of
> 3.5/3.6 ports are tested & working?
> (b) Try to remove support for 3.4 ASAP.

Not sure here, but generally, I think it's better to try to move
forward.

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                pe...@piermont.com