Dear all,

Please forgive a question from a tyro, but port info for mod_python25 lists Library Dependencies: apache2. Before I try this, can anyone tell me: Is this going to install a parallel apache server separate from the one that's already on my macBook running Leopard 10.5.5?

It took me some time to learn to live with separate installations of python, am I going to have to do something similar with apache? If so, any advice on how to avoid conflicts between the stock OSX apache and the macports installation?

thanks,
Jon