Hello,

I use bluegriffon but it isen't available on macport

The bluegriffon website

http://www.bluegriffon.org/

Why ther'is no portfile for thjis program ?

Tanks for your answer

Best regards

mparchet

Le 25.03.12 04:11, Ryan Schmidt a écrit :
On Mar 24, 2012, at 15:50, Phil Dobbin wrote:

On 24/03/2012 20:29, Michael Parchet wrote:
Hello,

Do you know a good html 5 and css 3 éditor on macport ?

It seems that on kde ther'is kwebdev and on gnome, ther'is WDT -
Web Developer Tools but I could not found thees portfiles ?

Can you help me please ?
While I use Vim for virtually everything (even Tweeting), on OS X IMO,
the best html editor by far is BBEdit. Unfortunately it's proprietary
software&  therefore not on Mac Ports.
I use TextWrangler, the free cousin of BBEdit. Also vim for some occasional
edits.