On 12/22/14 1:43 PM, Murray Eisenberg wrote:
What about p5.*-test-output and p5.*-module-build, which seem to be giving
similar errors on trying to upgrade?

p5-test-output depends (now) on p5-test-simple, so once you have p5-test-simple upgraded you should be
able first clean, then upgrade p5-test-output.

p5-module-build is a different case that needs to be fixed as well.

Here p5-inc-latest (which was previously part of p5-module-build) has been removed from p5-module-build and made a separate port on it's own (which the new p5-module-build now depends on).

To work around this case, deactivate p5-module-build first, then upgrade it.

    sudo port deactivate p5*-module-build and active
    sudo port upgrade p5*-module-build and installed

Sorry for the confusion. I'm working this afternoon on fixes that will make these upgrades more transparent.

Let me know if you have any further problems (or if you don't for that matter).