Hi,
On 17/8/15 2:15 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
One suggestion in that ticket is to make sure you have the latest Xcode. Do you?
The latest Xcode for Leopard is 3.1.4. Even if you already have 3.1.4, it
couldn't hurt to try reinstalling it; perhaps something is corrupt and
reinstalling
would fix it.
yes, it is v.3.1.4. I have tried to download it for reinstallation, but unfortunately I can't log in to the developer site for some reason. Either my Apple ID is not recognized, or it won't allow me to get a new password being sent (I seem to have forgotten the password). So I'm stuck.
Thomas