> If sdl2 can be built on Snow Leopard using a copy of the 10.7 SDK obtained
> from a later Xcode, and that sdl2 then works ok on Snow Leopard, then I'd be
> happy if we could come up with an official way to support that, and then we
> could do that on the buildbot, which would cover a lot of users' needs.

As you wish.

Personally I agree with you, but then I don’t field the tickets that might
follow...

I can attest to the fact it builds and works well enough on the configuration I
mentioned. The macpro I use it on has a pretty good video card for the day.
Once it’s built, there is no further need for the 10.7 sdk, so someone getting
it from a buildbot would not need to know any of this unless they wanted to
rebuild it from source (libc++ , basically).

I’d be happy to test the minimum requirements to build it, if Richard doesn’t
beat me to it :>

Get back to you in a day or two with the info.

Ken