Hi Chris,

What a coincidence :) gen_bridge_doc is the tool I was speaking of in an email I've just send in this thread :)

Eloy

On Dec 3, 2008, at 9:34 AM, Chris McGrath wrote:

On 3 Dec 2008, at 04:05, Richard Kilmer wrote:

The mapping files do create data structures, I was totally going to get these to produce documentation on what was mapped, what the defaults were, what custom methods exist, etc. Its pretty easy to do I think. The issue I ran into was I want the rest of the documentation for the class. All the indexes for the API docs are in SQLite DBs (although not documented). If we could extract that and make an integrative documentation browser it would help a lot for folks trying to figure out what to do.

I wonder if the gen_bridge_doc stuff from RubyCocoa could be re-used in this context. Laurent?

Cheers,

Chris