Hello all.

I see that I was using the wrong version of iTunes, when I had
reported about the issue being sparse.  I have updated to the new
iTunes, and I can indeed confirm that tabbing through controls doesn't
work properly.  VO navigational keys work fine though, so it is an
alternative if you are not using tabs.  I suppose, a bug is a bug
though, and tab did previously work in the former versions of iTunes.
Turning off VO is probably not the best solution here.  For now, the
best solution is to just use VO navigational keys as others have
said.  I am sure if people report it as a bug, Apple will work on it
in the next release.

Take care.

Fonzie