Well if I ever get up the nerve to disassemble and upgrade the drive
in my aluminum iMac, I should probably consult with your gentle blonde
mind. :) Seems you have the same attitude I have, but with a great
deal more gentleness. I'd have cursed and kicked it into submission
probably. :) The next time I get up to Best Buy, I'll have to check on
the drive screws and see what they are.