Hi,

All,

I need to upgrade the disk in my Macbook possibly and i need to know
what i can do with my old one. I am debating putting it in my Mum's
IBook that runs Leopard. This will only work if there is a small ata
to sata converter. Does anyone know if this possible? Secondly, can I
get a FW enclosure for a Macbook drive? That way I can mount it inside
my G3 using the internal FW port.

Thanks,
Alex,