Yeah, maybe you can convince them to get macs as well?
On Apr 18, 2009, at 5:04 AM, Jessi Rathwell wrote:

just thought I'd make the subject more relevent lol.
Alex, you got me beat lol! I have no idea how old mine was when I got
it and I sho have no clue where it is now!! lol. I remember the day my
family got our first windows computer, it was november 11th 1997 I
believe? possibly 96? can't remember the exact year lol. and from that
day forward, the old mac went somewhere and I haven't seen it since!
lol. I'm sure we dont't have it anymore, though I really wish we
did...I'd love to play with it and actually learn outspoken just so I
can say I know how to use it lol. although, from what I remember it
didn't offer too much in the way of accessibility and the voice was
horrible. I remember typing up a science project on that old thing
lol. that was the only thing I remember doing with it, that and
writing letters to an old pen pal I used to have! wow! the nostalgia!
lol. now I'm wondering what happened to her? haha.
I'mma ask my parents tomorrow if they remember life with that old mac,
lol. I'mma remind them that their computer roots are based in apple!
now they're all windows people and they're constantly teasing me about
my love of all things apple so I think they need a reality check so
they can remember where they came from lol.
peace and positivity :)
Jessi
follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/canadian_diva