Hello all,

Just installed the latest safari 4 from software update, updating from
the beta.  I did the restart and all that.  Everything works well,
except that when going to apple.com and selecting the store link,
safari crashes and comes up with the Safari has closed unexpectedly
dialog.  This has only happened on the apple site so far, and
everywhere else on the site works fine.  This might be related to the
not having a monitor problem which I hope to have fixed soon, but just
thought I'd report incase anyone else is seeing this.

Mike