Hi, if I may say something, you two, I have heard Samantha and
Victoria both.
I say that Samantha is a pretty decent voice for the i phone.
Victoria probably wouldn't be able to be understood, since i phones
are very small.
My brother has one, so I thin I should now how small an i phone isa.
Just my thoughs.