Hi Group;  Now, I'm stuck.  For a while now I've been clicking the
command shift y to add email addresses to my address book.  It was
something I thought I should be doing but never knew if or when i
would get some real use out of it.  NOw, ii have a project that is
perfect for this application, but I can't make it work.  I have a
company that wants a quick sale on two amusement rides.  The price is
very cheap.  I need to send an email to all of my contacts that might
want such a ride.  How do I do this?  I can get it to send an email to
the one name selected but i can't get it to just send the same email
to everyone on the list.  Please help.  Thanks, Max