I guess it depends on if they treat Snow Leopard as a full separate
release or just an upgrade. From the pricing it sounds like it's just an
upgrade to 10.5 so they might go the upgrade route. At the same time, it
adds complexity down the road. If you're doing a fresh install you have
to install the old OS just to install the upgrade, which is a waste of
time and you have to keep track of your old disks just in case. That's
not the Apple way. I guess we'll find out in September.

CB