Hi everybody,
I was wondering if anyone has done or could do an audio howto on the
following...

Using DAISY books and their assorted players on the mac.  I'm sorry
but the whole consept of these cutting edge books goes over my head.
How do they work? Why are there so many confusing files? What is this
"DNA" file thing and how to use it? How do you unpack a massive lot of
daisy files and put them all back together? What software is best to
use with VO? Just stuff like that.

And secondly, I know Darcy and Holly covered it on screenless
switchers how to make  a text file into an audio book for iPod but I
got sort of lost so is there an easy way to do it or could someone
explain it again? If not it is alright.
orry to cut this short. Skye and Benjamin are wanting ther inner.
Quick and much thanks
Jenny