Yes, iWork is an office suite which Apple is actively working on
improving access in. It is quite good now, and has been improving. It
includes word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
Certain aspects of it are a bit cumbersome, particularly with
spreadsheets, but it does work reasonably well. As I stated
previously, there are lots of options depending on what you need and
your personal taste.

Josh de Lioncourt
        …my other mail provider is an owl…

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt