  From: erik burggraaf
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 10:43 AM
  Subject: Re: selling trekker

  Hi May,

  Which model of trekker is it and what would you like for it?  I don't have a
use for it personally being extremely happy with mobile geo, but I may know
some one who wants one through my contacts as a trainer.

  Best,

  erik burggraaf
  A+ sertified technician and user support consultant.
  Phone: 888-255-5194
  Email: e...@erik-burggraaf.com