i HAVE ONE AVAILABLE AS WELL IF ANYONE WANTS IT.

Amber Boggs

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: May and Wynter
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:36 PM
  Subject: Re: selling trekker

  Hey there.  I am selling it for 800 dollars. I have had it for three years
and it is sill in good condition.  It has the globalsat 338. I am also giving
all of Canada and US maps.  The card is big enough to hold all of Canada.

  It also has Meistro.

  I need to do the sell ASAP.

  May off to Edmonton Alberta on the 25th.
  Am I ready to see some people there?