Hi folks,

 Just wondering how many of you that are now using the Ipone 3gs, are
totally blind rather than the partially / Visually impaired users.

 The device to me sounds more like it's for a VI person than a totally blind
person.

I'm total  and I'm trying to compare this for useage / accessibility against
my Nokia s60 device.
 And as I've only had a very quick play with the IPhone 3gs I can't say I'm
fixed on it yet.
And I'm keen to hear how the totally blind users are getting on with it.

Cheers

Simonf.