Hello Simon had a good question.  Now, I would like to add to it.
Would the totally blind iphone users also tell us which of the
features they are using.  I'm especially wanting to hear about emails
or any feature where you have to type.  My brother tells me the two
finger system that it uses makes it very easy to enter text, numbers,
email addresses, etc.  Looking forward to your comments.  Thanks, Max