Ok, will go the easy route first and try remapping from Fusion.  Have
you any idea why the caps lock works with NVDA?  Seems odd as I
wouldn't have thought what programs are running inside the VM would
make a difference to whether osx passes through a key or not...

Catherine

Twitter:  CTurner1980
My blog:
http://catherineturner.wordpress.com