Hi again,

Ok so I tried to remap keys in Fusion and can't get it to work.  I get
to a list of current mappings and press add.  I'm then in a dialog
where it seems I'm supposed to choose the key I want to press and then
what I want it to map to.  There are some checkboxes with all the
modifier keys, I leave them unchecked.  There's then a combobox which
I press and then I get stuck.  It seems like it's listening for
whatever key I press but neither the grave key nor the insert key on
my external keyboard are being picked up by this.  Additionally the
only way I can get out of this is to press command q to quit Fusion.

Is it possible to do these mappings with Voiceover?  Or is it
impossible, in which case I guess that's why people are using Sharp
Keys.  Will look for that podcast then, but it'd be good to hear if
anyone has successfully remapped using Fusion preferences...

Catherine