1.  I switched because windows 7 was about to come out and I thought to myself,
        "If I've got to learn a whole new operating system and screen reader,
why not give the Mac a serious look instead of window-eyes or staying with
JAWS?"

2.  For me, switching to the Mac was one of the best decitions I ever ever
made.  I would not even think of going back to clunky crashy windows.

3.  No regrets at all about switching to the Mac.  Go back to PC?  What?  You
kidding me?

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!