Hi Scott. I switched to the Mac November 3, 2010 because of two reasons. 1.
I was getting tired of my Lonovo laptop freezing and crashing. At one point,
the hard drive failed completely so I had to take it in and wait a few days
for it to be repaired. Needless to say, they didn't do a good job because
after receiving it, it still kept freezing and crashing. 2. I was going to
University and I needed a computer that was stable and didn't crash. So when
I had the money, I went to the store on campus and purchased this very white
MacBook I'm writing this message on. As for wanting to go back to the PC,
last year I did just that because a job I was doing required me to use
Windows. Let's just say I didn't miss it at all because that computer was
doing the same thing as my Lonovo was. So rather than using a PC to do
Windows stuff, I just installed Windows 7 on this Mac so I have the best of
both worlds. And like Devin says, I wish there were more games for the Mac,
including a proper client of the Playroom since the web client sucks. Not
only that, but I'd be using the OS side if the Siri voices were available
like they are in NVDA. Wish whoever made those voices work for NVDA would do
the same on the Mac.

Shawn

Sent From My White MacBook