Hello Nic,

Once you're in your document, does consulting the hotspot on the paragraph
styles button give you correct information? For me it does. However, there are
many fields that don't display a change until you've moved away from them, and
the paragraph styles button seems to be one of them.

Another good thing is that the hotspots remain associated with the particular
document. I reopened a document I was playing with last night, and when I
consulted the hotspot on the paragraph styles button, it reported everything
correctly and I didn't have to reset the hotspot.

Apart from merge fields, the other big improvement or correction I'm also
waiting for, is correct reporting of the position of the insertion point. I'm
glad to say that more and more people are getting annoyed about this and
reporting back to Apple.

Another outstanding bug is the messy way we have to set tab stops.

Cheers,

Anne