Hello Everybody,

I am new to the mac and the list. I hope I can learn from everyone as well as
provide help in future. smile.

What i'd like to know is, whether the VO keys could be assigned to different
keys on the keyboard?

for example, the macbook that I have only has one control key. Thus, it is
quite awkward to perform vo plus keys that reside on the left part of the
keyboard, take vo plus f1 as an example.

Could the right option and command keys be remapped to perform the actions of
the VO keys?
Or is there another way?

My appoligies if this question has been asked. Coming from Windows, really use
to using keyboards with controls on either side.

Kind Regards