Hello listers,

I put in a request to Day One about their Mac app as well as their iOS app. The
Day One app is a journaling app available for both the Mac and iOS that will
sync across devices. I asked them if there Mac app is voiceOver accessible.
They told me to wait a couple of weeks because their next update will have some
accessibility improvements. I will paste their response below.

I had also requested that they make their iOS app more compatible with
voiceOver. I told them some buttons could be labeled a bit more intuitively and
that I can't really get around on the timeline page but making an an entry was
doable.

It is possible that this developer is willing to make some improvements to the
iOS app since they seem willing to do so with the Mac app. I wonder if they
were to get a few more requests for the iOS version if they would look into it.
I was thanked for my suggestions on the iOS version but I was not told that
they would try to fix it. :) I would not expect that kind of promise though.

Here was the reply.

Thanks for contacting us. We have a new version of Day One Mac that has
improved it's support for accessibility. I'd suggest waiting another week or
two, then get the Mac app. If it doesn't work for you, feel free to seek a
refund. Thank you for the suggestions for iOS!