Hay guys.
I am helping a friend who tries to learn the mac as a new user.
Other people made changes and did things to her computer before I was involved
with this, and I would like to start over from the beginning as if the computer
was brand new.
What is the easiest and fastest way to get there?
Do I need to reinstall mavericks again? If yes, do I have to download it from
the App Store?
Any help is always appreciated.

Nektarios.