Hi,

Currently, there is no way to merge Apple IDs.  I believe that you can, though,
re-assign a new eMail address to your Apple ID so that you don't lose purchased
items.  I could be off-base, but I don't expect that there will be any ability
to merge Apple IDs.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada