From: Alex Hall
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:50 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Changing Apple ID

I can't do that; I probably have a couple hundred dollars, all told, in
purchases so far. If I could just merge the two…

On May 14, 2014, at 1:35 PM, Kawal Gucukoglu <kawa...@me.com> wrote:

  When I first got an apple ID, I ditched it so that I could use my me.com
address as an apple ID. However, I did lose a few purchases, but not too many.
I would dearly wish that we get one ID and we can use the same ID as our email
address.