Hi,
I've been wondering about this too, so am asking another question.
So if my photos are on my Mac in photo stream, do I have to import them into
iPhoto in order for them not to be deleted when I delete a photo from my
phone's camera roll? I've been copying them to another pictures folder I made
just to be safe, but don't want duplicates if I absolutely know they will
remain in iPhoto even if I delete them from my phone.
Syncing is still something I struggle to fully understand the finer details of.