Hi,

Yes.  It is sort of a mixed bag in Garageband 10.  They've added accessibility
in some areas, and took it away in others.  It's quite frustrating to be
honest.  The audio feedback when moving through one's project is sorely missed.
 Instead of using the arrows in GB 10, you can use the comma and period keys.
Voiceover won't say anything but, this will move you by bars through the
timeline.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore