Searching on DVS in the US store only gives 5 results, all Pixar movies. Sounds like an Apple experiment to me.

CB

On 6/4/14, 7:33 PM, Karen Lewellen wrote:
Tim,
The Canadian store may use dv instead of dvs. Additionally, it is possible? that the Canadian Itunes store does not include the dv on the track. Sometimes films I know were describes do not seem to include the description on the Canadian titles, at least not the ones I may borrow from the library. Thanks for reminding me to ask the National film board about this situation.
Kare