Hi Chris,

I don't really have any issues with the tunnelblik client.  What are
the problems you are having?  I just created a folder, plopped my
.oenvpn config file into it, and then renamed the folder to
blah.tunnelblik (I think that's the extension).  After thatn, you
click on teh tunnelblik profile and follow the prompts to import it
into tunnelblik.  Then, open tunnelblik.  It will go to your extras
menu which can be accessed by using voo+m twice in succession, then
vo+right to the tunnelblik icon and click.  You will get a dialog that
should allow you to choose your proile.  Sometimes VO goes crazy and
repeats things (I think there are containers you have to interact
with--it's been a few weeks since I used tunnelblik (I mostly use
openvpn on my phone).  If VO starts repeating connection info, you may
need to command tab away, or click on another program.top interacting
with child controls.

If you need more specific info, let me know and I'll fire p tunnelblik
and help you.  It is quite accessible to me, and really the best mac
openvpn client out there.  The other services mentioned are good, but
tunnelblik can be used to access all of them.  Tunnelblik uses all of
the latest openvpn libaraies, so that's why I'm a fan.

Noel