Hi,

Can anyone who uses Vienna as an RSS reader help me figure out an
efficient/convenient way of navigating around?

At the moment I'm picking a feed from the table of feeds, moving
across and interacting with/looking through the articles table; when I
find an article I want to read I go into the context menu and pick
"open article page".  This opens the article in a separate tab and I
need to go and find that tab, select it, then find the html content,
interact with and read it.

Someone on another list suggested I should be able to do a VO j when
in the articles list which should jump me to the html content.  I had
this working at one point but it's not now.  When Ihˆ press VO j I get
jumped in between the articles table and the feeds table.  I don't
know what's different between when this was working and now that it's
not.

Has anyone any suggestions on how to move a bit quicker?  Would love
to hear how other people are using vienna.

Thanks,
Catherine