Make sure to use the vertical layout.  Choose Layout from the View Menu and set
it to vertical.

You should be able to use the up and down arrows in the Folder List, press the
Right Arrow when the desired folder is located, then review the article list
using up and down arrows  without having to interact with anything.

If you choose to use VO J at that point, it should switch between the folder
list, article list and the HTML area that displays the article depending on how
much is downloaded.

Pressing Enter should open the article.  I find what works best is to set it so
that the article opens in the external browser.  Set this in
Preferences/General.
I would have given up a long while back if I had to use the menu to open an
article.

I think I posted a lot of other things I found on the other list.  Well, not
too much more but.

On Jun 23, 2014, at 10:30 AM, Catherine Turner