Hi list.
I am planning to buy a new macbook. I need your suggestion on
upgrading the macbook.
I would like to go for the 15-inch MacBook pro with retina display.
I am wondering if upgrading to 512 GB flash storage would be necessary.
I am also not sure if upgrading the memory(RAM) to 16GB would be necessary.
If I enrol for apple care, Will I have the warranty  valid in india? I
am talking about a MacBook purchase that will not need an  upgrade for
4 to 5 years.
I am a VO user and use my MacBook for basic coding, iOs and android
app development, occasionally playing light weight games. I will have
to run software like matlab, logic and garageband at times.
I am unable to decide between the following configurations.

configuration1:
        *       2.3GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
        *       8GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
        *       256GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
        *       Intel Iris Pro Graphics
        *       Apple care protection plan for macbook pro
configuration 2:
        *       2.3GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
        *       16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
        *       256GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
        *       Intel Iris Pro Graphics
        *       apple care protection plan for macbook pro

configuration 3:

        *       2.3GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
        *       16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
        *       512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
        *       Intel Iris Pro Graphics
        *       NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB GDDR5 memory

Please suggest.
Thank you.
Regards
Venkatesh