Hi

Yes, this change will lose a JAWS authorisation key.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of gs
Sent: Monday, 21 July 2014 6:31 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: responsiveness in VMWare fusion

Clifton -

I am simply asking whether this particular change causes one to have to
reauthorize JAWS.  I don't need information on what may happen.  I'm looking
for you to testify about whether you implemented this change and a JAWS
authorization was sacrificed.

I would not be asking if I didn't already use a Mac.  I am gathering that it
does but your posts are somewhat unclear with all the maybes.  I don't love
any operating system or screen reader.