Thanks. What are these smart quotes exactly? I want to understand what the
consequence is for turning them off. I don't really understand what they are
and what happens if you don't use them. I believe I hear these sometimes in
Safari. I would have to pay attention again though. I used to find them
annoying but now I block them out and so I am not positive if I hear them in
Safari anymore. :)

Christina