don't know why such a drive would be surprising.
It has been available since the 2012 Retina MBP.

At 04:18 AM 7/30/2014, you wrote:
Dionipher Presas Herrera <dionip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i don't think there's a lot of big jump on the new release of mac book pro.
> Because i already have 16 gb of ram and quadcore i7in the late 2013. the
> only thing that amaze me was the 1 terabyte hard disk, if its true.

If it's an SSD, it would indeed be surprising. Mine has a 512GB SSD and 8GB
RaM, 2.6GHz Intel Core I5 CPU.

Transferring files over the network is a particularly fast operation due to
the SSD. I bought the Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.