Formatting takes time, leave it to get on with it, check it later.
R.
----- Original Message -----
From: "The Believer" <[email protected]>
To: "MacVisionaries" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 4:30 AM
Subject: Format external drive
Well I want to format my external drive so went into Disk Utility
and selected the drive then Erase, followed the prompts and clicked the
erase button and again when asked if I was sure. After that, nothing
happens.
Did I miss something?
From The Believer. . .
. . . what if it were true?
[email protected]
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.