I could always do it over again just to be more familiar with the process.

The first time I did it, I looked at the drive's volume name and it had not changed to what I had entered.

I figured the 0% was a quick format as in Windows. This had been formatted with NTFS so looked at the security options and chose 100%.

I think Time Machoine said it was 245gigs so that is half the drive right there. Knowing how long some tasks may take, I plan my day around them. :)

From The Believer. . .
 . . . what if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com